- Three 20’s in a row is an instant kill.
- Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, and Sorcerer get 4+ Intelligence skill ranks per level.
- If a Cleric is proficient with their deities favoured weapon they gain Weapon Focus.
- Fighters add Bravery to all their Will saves, not just Fear based ones.
- Rangers are allowed to choose from the Druid list for Animal Companions
- Point Blank Shot and Precise Shot are combined into a single feat.
- Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization now applies to a weapon group.
- Weapon Finesse is removed. Light Weapons are now Finesse Weapons, and characters can choose to add either their Dexterity or Strength to hit with them.
- Agile Maneuvers is removed. Characters now add their dexterity to the CMB if they’re wielding a Finesse Weapon, and their Strength otherwise.
- Improved Trip, Improved Disarm, Improved Dirty Trick, Improved Feint, Improved Reposition, Improved Steal are replaced with Deft Maneuvers.
- Deft Maneuvers: You do not provoke an attack of opportunity when performing a trip, disarm, dirty trick, feint, reposition, or steal combat maneuver. In addition, you receive a +2 bonus on checks with these combat maneuvers. Now a prerequisite for the relevant greater combat maneuver feats.
- Improved Bull Rush, Improved Drag, Improved Overrun, Improved Sunder are now replaced with Powerful Maneuvers.
- Powerful Maneuvers: You do not provoke an attack of opportunity when performing a bull rush, drag, overrun, or sunder combat maneuver. In addition you receive a +2 bonus on checks with these combat maneuvers. Now a prerequisite for the relevant greater combat maneuver feats.
- Power Attack is now a combat option for any class with at least +1BAB.
- Combat Expertise is now a combat option for any class with at least +1 BAB.
- Deadly Aim is now a combat option for any class with at least +1BAB.
- Mobility is now combined with Dodge.
- Dodge: You gain a +1 dodge bonus to your AC. This bonus increases to +4 against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened tile. A condition that causes you to lose your Dexterity bonus to AC also makes you lose the benefits of this feat.
- Improved Two-Weapon Fighting is now replaced with Greater Two-Weapon Fighting.
- Greater Two-Weapon Fighting: Prerequisite is now a 17 Dexterity and +6 BAB. In addition to the standard single extra attack you get with an off-hand weapon, you get a second attack with it, albeit at a -5 penalty. Once your BAB reaches +11, you also gain a third attack with your off-hand weapon, albeit at a -10 penalty.